Beiträge von daejv

Hello, Thank you for your questions.

"What are the goals for this season?"

- After a summer break, the team is getting slowly together in a very relaxed way, the initial goal for the team is the same as in last season - playoffs. After last season's success in terms of the team record, goals could maybe be set up a bit higher, but for now, the franchise is happy with the results that have been shown in recent seasons.

"What were the weak positions last season?"

- After last offseason's free agency, the team was built fresh new around Shai, Spida, and the Joker, and the build worked really well. Of course, there is always room for improvement at every position, especially the wing ones, but our current players did a really good job last season.

"Does SGA get a max contract?"

- Yes!

"Are there any trades rumors?"

- Unlike last summer, there are no major trade rumors. The team was put together as a 3-year project and unless some really good offer comes, this won't change during the offseason. There might be some trades, but only minor ones with draft selection (s) or players outside rotation.

"Who is the number 1 option? Mitchell or Jokic?"

- It depends on a certain night and opponent. And of course, it's not just these two, but Shai as well. The greatness of a star trio is that you have to stop all three of them and not just one. From last season's stats, you might assume that Mitchell might be a bigger scoring threat, but Jokic had his nights as well.

I hope I answered all your questions, if not, you can of course ask for clarification.:)

Let's go grizzlies!

As far as I understand, only if you are 34 and older. dragic fell out

All players who demand a minimum wage of less than 7 million euros are free to negotiate contracts with the teams even before the auctions

- From an OVR of 80: $ 6,000,000 per season

so yeah, 80 OVR players are in FSW. But it's ok, nice take in general :). I am sure a lot of 80 OVR and lower players will hit the auction anyways